Friday, June 09, 2006

The Tagging game

I was tagged by SM, so i'm using this dictonary to find out 10 good words starting with Alphabet "U" and pasting it here..describing my views on it.

Ubiquitous(n) - Being present everywhere at once- I know its tough, thats why i pasted its meaning also. Anyways, I want to be ubiquitous..wow!! As tough to get it as to pronounce the name and spell it (^_*)

UFO - If i ever get to see one, then that would be most surprizing aspect in my life. I dont believe in UFOs or external world.

ugli fruit - I never thought, any fruit could be ugly !! It means--> (n)Hybrid between grapefruit and mandarin orange; cultivated especially in Florida... Interesting? No? (^_*)

Ugliness - is relative.

UK - The country, I love to hate.. for the reasons, uncertain and unrelated to me.

Ultimate - is a word, i rarely say... so whenever i say, consider yourself the luckiest one on earth.

Umbrella - is a thing i hate to carry because i dont want to go out in rain. so i hate umbrella. Simple.. no? Tell me, if you seriously didnt understand.

My god! teen aur likhne hai!!

Unangry - Ya, i m also in shock over this adjective!! Unangry!! huh? cant they say Not angry?

Undissolved - Hey, Thats me!! I'm bad solute (@_@) Or may be there's no good solvent.

Unfinished - haha..

Its over ... yahooo!!

(^_^)

2 Comments:

Blogger John Sarkar said...

u interested in comments?

6/14/2006 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Nishu said...

haha, sometimes.

6/15/2006 01:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home